Posted April 29, 2014
This school is Mexican but that doesn't mean its bad this school gives you lots of paper but it's fun no one likes paper from boring webs well this teaches alot here we get a least 4 or more field trips it's fun once we went to skate city for free just because we did amazing on our tcap if it would not of been ricardo flores magon acdamey I would be dum right now!

Posted August 24, 2013
My son started here at RFMA last year as a kindergartener. I cannot thank enough the staff and the teacher for all the support and help they gave me and my son during his first in school. My child's behavior and education improved greatly that year. I am amazed on how much my son learned IN KINDER!

Ricardo Flores Magon Academy 2

Posted August 21, 2013
I have not been happy about my child's learning. I hope this year is better than last year. I expected more out of this school. The problem is that I think the other schools in the district are worse. I don't have much of a choice, and that's tough for me and my child. :(

Ricardo Flores Magon Academy 3

Posted August 19, 2013
All the children have to wear uniforms, which I love!! I think it should also be required by the staff espically the office staff, one in particular seems to think thigh high boots & 5" hills are approiate to wear at a school... Had a family member pick my child up from school & was shocked by the attire of some of the teachers & office staff... A few of the office staff as well as a few teachers need to possibly get some additional training on how to talk to others including the kids but also fellow co-workers, a little compassion goes a long way!

Ricardo Flores Magon Academy 4

Posted August 19, 2013
RFMA started its 1st day today with a bang!!!! Class of 2026 looks sharp and they are quickly picking up everything they need to know to be successful Magonistas! I am so proud to work here and be a parent of Magonistas! Actions speak louder than words and come March we will knock it out of the park!

Posted August 18, 2013
RFMA may have had a rough past, but I know this year and the future is looking BRIGHT! I can not wait to see what this school year holds for not just the students but staff as well. This is my second year teaching here, and the RFMA family is strong and continuing to do great things!

Posted August 17, 2013
I would like to reply to a review from a "teacher". As a teacher who teaches out of love and have passion for the education and future of our children. I would never run away from bad scores. I would make myself responsible for the failure and I would commit myself to work harder and more diligent this year to make sure MY students succeed and improved on their test scores. That is what we do here at RFMA, we identified the problem, find the solution, and work together on fixing and closing the gap . We Magonistas are United, Dignified, Diligents, Humble and Problem Solvers. All through College!

Posted August 17, 2013
Each teacher's dedication to our students (Magonistas) is what makes RFMA great. The difference between years past and the 13-14 school year will be evident. Just wait until next years scores!

Posted August 17, 2013
I have been a teacher at RFMA for almost three years. You will not find a more dedicated and compassionate group of teachers anywhere else. Students are not JUST test scores and the staff at RFMA knows and respects that. Of course we continue to reflect on and refine our practice so that we can do our best to prepare our students for college. The staff has been working diligently for the past three weeks (before school started) to prepare rigorous, standards aligned lesson plans for the year. We've spent days, nights, and weekends reviewing test data and discussing the needs of our students. There is no doubt in my mind that our students will continue to grow academically and, in time, test scores will reflect that. In all honesty though, it's the day to day love, compassion, diligence, hard-work, and dedication that makes this school so outstanding. If you value your child as an intelligent person that is capable of achieving anything they've set their minds to, then RFMA will be a perfect fit for your family!

Ricardo Flores Magon Academy 1

Posted August 15, 2013
Have you seen this year's test scores? I can't believe how bad they are. I think I'm going to start looking for another job.

Ricardo Flores Magon Academy
5301 Lowell Blvd, Westminster, CO  80030
Last modified Ricardo Flores Magon Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ricardo Flores Magon Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top