No rating

Zerger Elementary School

Public | K-6 | 291 students

Sweep tile

Posted April 14, 2010

This school has an amazing team :) They step forward - giving the best to the childern who attend. They fought very hard to prevent the closure of the school due to budget cuts and won based on the amount of support given by the community. I am so thankful they are here. I have a family member who attends Kindergarden and I am so thankful for Zerger! :)

Posted March 31, 2009

I have a grandaughter that goes to Zerger and I praise them for being the caring and educational system that they are and have. She moved in mid year which is a hard time for a child to move but they made it a smooth move for her. Keep up the good work we appreciate it!

Posted December 5, 2008

This is the second elem school my daughter has gone to and this school is by far the best, the parent-teacher relation's are great and the school really welcomes the help of the parents.

Posted September 3, 2004

this school is great my daughter step daughter and my step son went there and now only my step daughter maesy goes there my other are in seventh grade and my daughter sophia had mrs.montez and my step son had mrs.roybal and they were both very good teachers they had alot of help when they had trouble and my step daughter has mrs.roybal mnow and she said that mrs roybal was the best teacher in the world thats why I would recomend this school to everyone in the area!!!

Posted August 10, 2004

My daughter and son both go to Zerger, 2nd and 1st grades. The students, teachers and administraters have helped my entire family. Mrs. Wood, the kindergarten teacher, is the best I have ever met in any school system. The personal interaction between the teachers and my children was far above average. I strongly recomend Zerger for anyone in this schools area. Jeff Hartley

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Asian 1% 3%
Source: NCES, 2010-2011

Student subgroups

This school District averageState average
Students eligible for free or reduced-price lunch program 47%N/A40%
Source: NCES, 2010-2011

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

9050 Field St