Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Kullerstrand embodies what every neighborhood school should be. Starting with the front office, where they are welcoming, friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Each child is known by every adult in the school which keeps everyone accountable and safe. Small class sizes help teachers to accommodate and differentiate to meet all learning needs. The school has also partnered with many local business to extend learning for students beyond the classroom. There is so much more to a school than test scores and we love the way Kullerstrand teaches to the "whole child".

Small classroom sizes. Small and manageable school---each child gets so much hands on attention. Great teachers, staff and principle. Caring staff. We love Kullerstrand!

My child was at this school for a year, and it was wonderful! The teachers there were a great help. The principal is very involved and is a gentle disciplinarian which is great! I never had problems with the staff, they are very helpful. We are moving out of state but if we could stay we definitely would. We would definitely recommend this school.

This school is such a great school. I was there for 7 years and I learned so much. I also made great friends during these years. Kullerstrand has great students, and a better staff. I would recommend this school to lots of parents!

Very respectable school. My daughter is doing much better in this school compaired to Thornton Elemetary. The teachers are very good with the children and the school offers a lot for perants and children

this school was good in teacher quality, but discipline was very unfair. The principal was very quiet yet strict he was always gone and barely came into check on classes.

My family has been with this school for 4 kids for the last 5 years. We have one that has some developmental challenges and one that is always above his current grade level. The school has managed to meet our needs and exceeded our expectations.

My daughter gets all the attention she needs. Programs for advanced readers at all levels. Great exposure to different cultures and languages. Good education in a real world setting.

Last modified Kullerstrand Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.