Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 18, 2015
Small classroom sizes. Small and manageable school---each child gets so much hands on attention. Great teachers, staff and principle. Caring staff. We love Kullerstrand!

Posted September 25, 2009
My child was at this school for a year, and it was wonderful! The teachers there were a great help. The principal is very involved and is a gentle disciplinarian which is great! I never had problems with the staff, they are very helpful. We are moving out of state but if we could stay we definitely would. We would definitely recommend this school.

Posted July 07, 2008
This school is such a great school. I was there for 7 years and I learned so much. I also made great friends during these years. Kullerstrand has great students, and a better staff. I would recommend this school to lots of parents!

Posted September 28, 2007
Very respectable school. My daughter is doing much better in this school compaired to Thornton Elemetary. The teachers are very good with the children and the school offers a lot for perants and children

Kullerstrand Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2007
this school was good in teacher quality, but discipline was very unfair. The principal was very quiet yet strict he was always gone and barely came into check on classes.

Posted January 19, 2007
My family has been with this school for 4 kids for the last 5 years. We have one that has some developmental challenges and one that is always above his current grade level. The school has managed to meet our needs and exceeded our expectations.

Kullerstrand Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2007
My daughter gets all the attention she needs. Programs for advanced readers at all levels. Great exposure to different cultures and languages. Good education in a real world setting.

Kullerstrand Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2006
We had a horrible experience with this school. The administration was incompetant and played favorites and the principal told me at recess the children are not allowed to play in groups larger than 3 because of 'discipline problems'. Are you kidding me? These are elementary kids! why can't you control little kids? My daughter's teacher was amazing but seemed frustrated at the ridiculous policies and behaviors of the principal and her horrid staff. I would not recommend this school to my worst enemy!

Kullerstrand Elementary School
12225 West 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO  80033
Last modified Kullerstrand Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.