Posted April 18, 2014
Wheat ridge middle is a good middle school to go to, I think the way they could improve is how they treat the students. How ever I do like that they don't have hardly any bullying, also they limit the amount of time the students are on their iPads. They work one on one, there are so many teachers there to help, if your student is failing, it's because he/she wasn't getting the work or something, and didn't ask for help. I believe that at this point it's your child's fault for failing, also if there are problems on the teachers side I apologise.

Posted February 11, 2011
My niece went to this school and was in special ed. This school was a joke. They never sent homework home even after I asked for it. They took her on field trips without permission and then expected me to pay. My niece actually came out of that scool knowing less then when she went in and now has to be in a special program other then special ed. I would not recommend this school to ANYONE! They should close it down and fire the staff. If I could give a negative star rating I would. I wouldn't send my dog to this school. The teachers are there to get paid not teach. Oh and be careful cause they are call social services happy to.

Posted April 04, 2010
The students swear and cuss at teachers. They don't receive any consequences. The kids don't have any respect for the staff. The staff are overworked and underpaid. They arent' aware of anything that goes on in the school until they are told, they no longer have a job.

Posted February 24, 2010

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted September 29, 2009
Great School and principal.

Posted November 09, 2008
When I attended this school from 2006-2008 I had a great time. The teachers are just awsome and they care alot about the students, students also have alot of options which is great. I was in the AVID program and it actually helped me alot in high school. The sports and after school clubs are awsome, the principal B.J Pell is the greatest. Its weiered for me to say this but I think I enjoyed my time at Wheat Ridge more than I'm enjoying high school right now. Its just a great school, its a great place to be, anyone going to middle school around the area should definetly go to Wheat Ridge Middle.

Posted October 09, 2007
I do belive that wheat ridge middle school is a good school for us young people and i think that b.j. pell should stay as the administrater for that school

Posted February 21, 2007
- a former student
this school is awesome! the staff are great and even the students there too. This school has a lot of after school activities that you can't miss them. Since i was a student there during the years 2005-2006, there ahs been a lot of changes so that the students can improve. i would totally recommened this school for your child.

Posted September 19, 2006
This school is awesome. I have found that the teachers at this school are very good in teaching the children in an excellent manner. Also you cannot just 'coast through these two grades' you have to work and make the grade to pass. If your not making good grades the teachers will have a meeting with you and figure out a way to get the problem solved. The principal is also very cooperative with the parents in solving problems with the children and parents.

Wheat Ridge Middle School
7101 West 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO  80033
Last modified Wheat Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8
Wheat Ridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top