Posted September 18, 2011
I have been very pleased with the Teachers at this school!! I love the parent involvement and the positive loving atmosphere!!

Posted February 23, 2010
I LOVE everything about this school. If I could design the kind of school where kids are nice to each other and teachers love to teach I would create Tozer.

Posted July 03, 2009
My daughter attends Tozer and she loves it there. She is reading already and she has just finished Kindergarten. It is a positive environent that encourages her to learn and enriches her love of art and music. It's a great school.

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted November 04, 2007

Tozer Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2005
Tozer is a great school for the periods from pre -k to 1st grade after that I would say academicly pretty poor, art sports are great, there music class well lets put it this way if I were a music teacher I think I would let them play there own tune once in a while! Little kids really don't give a flying toss about how notes are made esspecally if you try to drum it in twice a week. There are really no extra activities. Tozer is like I said totally great up to about 1st grade, after that if your looking for more academicly then its time to move on.

Tozer Elementary School
501 Oak St, Windsor, CO  80550
Last modified Tozer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Tozer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top