Posted April 04, 2014
I couldn't be prouder to have sent my children through Grandview Elementary! The teachers and principal are all tremendously engaging, easily approachable and make the journey through grade school a delight. Parents and staff are a strong team at Grandview, working together to make it a safe place to learn and have fun. My children's experience at Grandview has been nothing short of outstanding and I can't thank the staff at Grandview enough!

Posted October 22, 2013
Love this school! The teachers are amazing. Everyday, everyone you pass in the school (parents and teachers) are smiling, warm and friendly. After coming from another school, this speaks volumes about the environment . Mr. Grubs is always present and available which is also wonderful (and creates a safer atmosphere). The PTA is very active and very parent friendly helping to bridge communication between the school and parents! Very very happy here as are my kids!

Grandview Elementary School 2

Posted March 10, 2013
Mr.Grubbs seems very inexperienced...his methods of dealing with patents and children are poor. The school "pschologist" has NO business working with kids and many of the teachers are lacking. That said, there are some FABULOUS teachers there that deserve recognition!!! I am pulling my kids from Grandview as I feel that the level of education and immaturity of the teachers is not what is best for my kids. We have been happy there until this year and it is getting progressively worse. Thank God my kids are great kids and do not have to spend time with Mr. Grubbs or Mr. Thorne!!!!

Grandview Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2011
Our kids have attended for 5 years now and we have been very happy with the teachers and office staff. Our kids love the school and have had a very good experience so far. I do however agree with the user who said Mr. Grubbs is short sided.

Grandview Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2011
This is a great school. The teachers are wonderful to work with and my son is receiving a first rate education. The full time kindergarten is tuition based, but is a great alternative to half day classes. I am very unhappy about the short notice on the early release days starting 11-12 school year. This is a burden on us working parents. This is an elementary school how much prep time do the teachers need. I am very unhappy about this, just more money I have to find for daycare!!! All & All a good school for a good education. I think Mr. Grubbs is a little short sided.

Posted February 17, 2011
My daughter has been at Grandview for 4 years. I feel it is by far the best elementary school in Windsor. The teachers are engaged with the kids, and work hard to meet the needs of each child, whether they have special needs or are gifted or somewhere in between. Mr. Grubbs is an outstanding principal, and is a true leader of the school--he leads by Grand example!

Posted March 18, 2010

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted August 20, 2007
Great school for all three of our kids. They love it, and we love it! They even offer a full-time kindergarten class instead of the typical half day schedule. Best school in Windsor IMO.

Grandview Elementary School
1583 Grand Ave, Windsor, CO  80550
Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top