Yoder, CO

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2011
I have had 6 children attend the elementary school. I love the school. The teachers have been fantastic. It has a very family type, close atmosphere. The student to adult/teacher ratio is very low which I really like. My children love all of the teachers as well. I would highly recommend this school to anyone! I had one child that was far ahead of others in her class so she got bumped up to a higher grade so she could continue to learn instead of being held back at the same level as other students. They allow students to learn at their own rate as much as possible and work really hard with children that may have a learning disability. Definitely an A+ school! Kudos to all the staff!

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2005
A true community school - this school has something that has been lost in the bigger towns. My girls love not being lost in a crowded classroom. The 4 day class week is also A+.

Edison Elementary School
14550 Edison Rd, Yoder, CO  80864
Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Edison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top