Ansonia, CT

Prendergast School 5

Posted August 05, 2014
A parent 4 of my 7 children have attended this school over the last 13 yrs excellent teachers go above and beyond office staff and principals are wonderful and helpful can not Thank them enough they always put the children first

Prendergast School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
This school is very welcoming to all students. The kids are taught to respect one another. I have witnessed this at times when I am at the school helping out. There are kids with special needs and the other students are very patient and helpful towards them. I feel that my kids are in a very safe and excellent learning environment. The principals are awesome! They know almost every child's name and make the kids feel like they are special. I'm very happy with the school, any time there has been any kind of issue it has been resolved quickly and efficiently. Besides having our awesome PTO we have a dads club also. These two organizations have raised funds and have gotten parents involved in the school days. Prendergast is very big on parent involvement. They are all for letting parents come in during the day to help out with every day things in the class rooms. I have personally volonteered for our book fairs and love being there with all the kids helping out.

Prendergast School 1

Posted October 28, 2012
I hate this school!! It was a waste of first grade for my daughter! Her teacher was ineffective, couldn't handle the class size (23), ignored the smart ones, belittled the challenged ones and just yelled all the time. Thank God I was able to get her into a different school this year! She is advanced and Prendergast seems to think these kids don't need equal attention as kids with special needs.

Prendergast School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
This is a great school - Principals as well as staff are caring and loving... they make the extra steps in helping your children learn :)

Prendergast School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Prendergast School 1

Posted March 25, 2008

Prendergast School 4

Posted August 07, 2007
I have two kids that have gone to this school. One is in 2nd grade this year. I have never had any problems or concerns with this school. They are very strict with policies (like pickup - you must show ID) and have many activities for the kids to keep the school year fun.

Prendergast School
59 Finney St, Ansonia, CT  06401
Last modified Prendergast School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prendergast School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top