PK, 7-8
Ansonia, CT

Ansonia Middle School 5

Posted January 31, 2015
We are implementing new academic courses, working to improve instruction, preparing students to be college ready and exposing them to the college experience, we are developing more activities for parent, student and community engagement, ensuring that all students valued and achieve to their highest ability.

Ansonia Middle School 3

Posted January 26, 2015
Very hard working teachers and staff there, but academically struggling students could use more motivational inspiration.

Ansonia Middle School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
I feel this school needs a lot of improvement. The teachers do not communicate with the parents from my experience.

Posted May 20, 2009
Entire Middle School should be re-evaluated. High turnover in teachers. Education is not on the cutting edge, very 'old school' way of thinking. Students are not motivated to excel. Very poor.

Posted April 13, 2009

Ansonia Middle School 4

Posted March 03, 2009
Ansonia Middle School is great, my son just start this year. The teacher are very polite. The School is very organize and clean. The principal is wonderful person. Those kids are very nice also. I just like that I move to Ansonia.

Posted February 04, 2008
There is no music program. Children are unruly. When the bell rings for class to start, children are out in the hallways for 5-10 minutes afterwards. I'm an alumni and when I went back there I was very dissapointed because it has changed much since I've been there.

Posted January 09, 2008

Ansonia Middle School 0

Posted December 03, 2007
this school is great it just we need more dressdown days

Posted July 18, 2007

Ansonia Middle School
115 Howard Ave, Ansonia, CT  06401
Last modified Ansonia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ansonia Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top