Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending Pine Grove Nursery School for the past year and a half and I couldn't be more pleased. She loves going to school, has made many friends, adores her teachers and is well on her way to being ready for Kindergarten next year. PGNS provides a loving, nurturing environment where she can learn and grow. It has been a great experience for us and we are very happy with our choice.

We were newcomers to Pine Grove in 2009 when my sons started 3rd and 4th grade. There was never a day that my sons or our family didn't feel welcome or outsiders. The PGS and community is a very warm and inviting one. In addition, the staff and faculty are amazing. I love both of my sons teacher and the ESOL teacher, which they get extra help being from another country. We are lucky , that Pine Grove is offering those programs. I appreciate that throughout this entire year, at any time I had a concern with my childrens education, I received immediate response.

Top to bottom cared for, education forward, parent involved school.

The staff, kids and parents work together to make it a wonderful learning environment

The teachers are excellent with the kids.

My daughter is beginnng her fourth year (4th grade) at Pine Grove School. Overall, it has been a wonderful experience. All of the staff is very supportive and involved. The PTO is very active and provides parent many opportunities to help teachers and fundraise. All of my daughter's teachers have shown creativity in making assignments engaging and challenging. Principal Gail Dailing-Hench has continued to meet the high standards that she and Mark Nolan set. Assistant Principal Debbie Grainsky has been a great addition.

Last modified Pine Grove School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.