Baltic, CT

Posted June 11, 2012
AHF provides solid, college preparatory academics, within a nurturing environment. The sports and community service projects are wonderful! The kind, friendly warm spirit which IS the Academy resonates from AHF from the moment you enter its doors. Your daughter's spiritual life and academic life will be well-nourished. The Sisters, staff and teachers are kind,caring and intelligent . The Academy educates the "whole" person! Ronnie O, 2012

Posted June 10, 2012
I highly recommend this school. Our daughter entered AHF after briefly attending public high school. Her nerves were quickly soothed, as were mine, we she was welcomed with open arms by the staff and students. She quickly became involved in clubs and sports. The school holds high standards for all students, placing academics at the forefront. The class sizes are small, ensuring individualized attention. Teachers were more than willingly to stay after school on their own time to help my daughter. The administration was fair and involved me in all decision making processes. My daughter developed strong friendships with the girls in all classes. She was exposed to diverse populations, which only improved my child's character. I cannot say enough good things about this school. It is without reservation that I endorse this school for high academic standards, fair practices, and diverse populations. ~Cynthia H., parent of 2011 graduate

Posted June 08, 2012
We heartily recommend AHF. At the public school, our daughter became friends with girls who had a lot of problems, and these girls were a bad influence on her. We moved her to a co-ed Catholic high school which was better, but we felt she was still too distracted by dramas and wasn t working up to what we thought was her potential. We would not let her participate in extra-curriculars until her grades improved. We sent her to AHF which she didn't like at first, but slowly her grades did improve and she began to like it. She participated in sports and excelled, increasing her self-confidence. She made dear friends, and these friends were a good influence on her. She also received a fine religious education, which helped with her character development. Just graduated, she's showing greater maturity and becoming a fine young lady. We have the highest regard for the sisters at AHF who have dedicated their entire lives to the academic and spiritual development of these girls. Their efforts help the girls make the most of their God-given talents so that they can make both sound life choices and moral decisions, enabling them to bring Christ to others. Michael B., parent

Posted January 30, 2010
I attend this school and it is the most amazing school. The nuns are so funny and sweet. Send your girl here/

Posted September 30, 2009
This is an exceptional all-girl's catholic high school which taught me incredible lessons; not only lessons relating to academics, but also lessons on life. I'm so grateful to have become an alumni of such an outstanding catholic institution. Along with my parents' upbringing, the academy of the holy family is the reason I believed that providing a catholic education for my children from early on, would be the only resolve in helping them become the individuals god requires of them. Thank you for everything!

Posted September 23, 2009
Academy of the Holy Family is in our district. They help young women develop into exceptional citizens of the world, with good values and commitment to Catholic ideals. They operate on limited budgets and could use all the help they can get. This school is worthy of any help they can get. Thank you.

Posted September 22, 2009
The Academy has an excellent and unique learning environment. It's student body bonds as a family in the wonderful small school environment provided. The administration and staff go out of their way to help the students be prepared for life after high school. It's a wonderful school to attend, coming from a graduate.

Posted September 21, 2009
The Academy is a light on a Connecticut hilltop providing a wonderful solid international academic experience for young women of all backgrounds and cultures who live and study in a rare and rarified environment. Check it out!

Posted September 21, 2009
The girls are soooo nice and kind to each other.

Posted September 21, 2009
my daughter was a 'D' average student at her other school, now she is a 'B' average student and says she is gonna be in the national honor society!

Academy Of The Holy Family
54 W Main St Box 691, Baltic, CT  06330
Last modified Academy Of The Holy Family is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Academy Of The Holy Family Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top