Beacon Falls, CT

Laurel Ledge School 4

Posted April 27, 2010
I'm happy my children are attending a great school! While there are always flaws in every system it's nice to see those flaws being addressed. Learning trends seem to be followed quite carefully & updated constantly. If we can just get the bullying policies under control it would be a much safer & happier environment for all concerned!

Posted March 19, 2010

Posted November 23, 2009
Laurel Ledge School has been the cornerstone of our childrens education, helping them grow both academically, and socially by motivating and guiding them via a tremendous group of teachers and a strong and caring principle. I believe the children are always put first and their interests are being looked out for across the board, coupled with involved parents and active PTO you have the recipe for success. I must reiterate that the counsel of the principle, and her leading by example has proved fundamental to the strength and achievements of the students at Laurel Ledge.

Posted October 27, 2009
Laurel Ledge is a great school! The teachers and principal are wonderful. They are open to new ideas and the principal is an advocate and encourages parental involvement. There is a definite team approach to educating the students.

Posted October 27, 2009
My children love Laurel Ledge! Great teachers and administration. An atmosphere focused on learning and working with parents to do the best for their children.

Laurel Ledge School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
As a parent and an educator, I feel that Laurel Ledge is a welcoming and nurturing school. The teachers and principal do an amazing job every day. The office staff is incredible! The desks and rooms are clean every morning for the children. The principal often holds 'Breakfast with the Principal' for the parents, which is very welcoming. It shows that she wants to hear ideas, as well as concerns. They truly have an open door policy, which proves that the staff of Laurel Ledge realizes the importance of the relationship between the parents, principal and the teachers.

Laurel Ledge School 4

Posted July 15, 2009
Love this school! The only reason I didn't give all the stars is because the Princpal does not deal well with bulling. I think that she could be more strict. Mostly when there is a bulling event she doesn'believe the child. The staff is excellent and they bend over backwards to help the kids. The staff goes out of their way for the kids, for the most part.

Laurel Ledge School 0

Posted June 18, 2009
I was a teacher at this school. THe teachers are great and do everything they can to help their students succeed. The new administration in this school and in the district is just awful however. Who is looking over them to make sure they are doing their job?

Posted March 14, 2008
Laurel Ledge is a warm learning environment in a small town setting. The school is designed in a campus style, which ensures children get plenty of fresh air as they walk between buildings. There is a new principal who has open and responsive communication with parents. Teachers are accessible and class sizes small.

Posted June 01, 2007
I love this school. I have found the teachers and staff to be excellent. The level of academics is outstanding. My children were enrolled in the middle of last year and everyone helped them to fit in. My daughter is entering her last year and I know we will both be sad to see her leave. My youngest has 3 more years. I highly recommend this school!

Laurel Ledge School
30 Highland Ave, Beacon Falls, CT  06403
Last modified Laurel Ledge School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laurel Ledge School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top