Bad
Good

its very great. so much better than frank ward strong middle school. my kid used to go there

I attended the eighth grade graduation on Wednesday and was appalled at how poorly it was done. Guests were made to sit in the auditorium and watch on the graduation on screen. Problem was the camera only showed the backs of heads and did not move around to show any of the students or performances. Lights were shining on the screen making it difficult to see. More focus on the staff and their accomplishments and very little attention given to students. Students who were given awards were only told to stand with no special recognition for their acheivments. A sad experience, lack of creativity and poorly planned.

The teachers are awesome and we learn so much all the other kids are really nice and help you out there are so many opportunities and after school activities you can do you will never get bored of it.

I am a student at mcgee and i hate it. there's no time to eat lunch, in my experience i have had horrible math teachers and being my worst subject i would have to stay after and i hated it, a good amount of the teachers lie to my parents face, the dress code and rules are stupid and i feel like a five year old in this school i have to walk on egg shells around the teachers because i am freaked out i will get an iss for the stupidest things I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!!

This school has an entire student body of amazing people. The teachers that are there are fabulous and their only goal is to help you suceed. There are lessons and activites that you will never bore from. There are also activities you can do before and after school. The principle, vice principle, and the dean of students expect nothing but the best and expectations are always met. Don't listen to the other kids complain. This middle school is the best choice!

I am a student here. I hate it. You learn nothing and the punishments for being late are ridiculous. At one point, I was late 1 time and The Dean of Students, (who I know have a burning hatred for) gave me 5 lunch detentions, which means I have to go to the "in school suspension" room for the lunch period. I hate eating in there. I'm still here at this school and I have a lunch detention every day now. Wrong school to go to.

This school is all right the teachers are magnificent all the science teachers are funny I like this school except for the lunches if your the last one in line u have 10 minutes to eat. But otherwise this school is good.

this shhool helps me learn all there is to know- more than just math or english, I love the teachers, the students and the atmosphere.

The people here aren't nice... they have bad attitudes and the school system isn't the best.

Last modified Catherine M. Mcgee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.