Berlin, CT

Emma Hart Willard School 5

Posted April 27, 2014
I should know! That's what I said. When I first started using my Elementary Education degree in the state of CT, about 3 years ago, I signed into and got accepted at about 10 districts. This one school kept standing out for me. Emma Hart Willard! Why. I find it interesting that I now mostly teach/as a sub at this school and could not be happier. I'm not sure if it's me or the school. Einstein said it's physics, "find the energy that matches your energy." Now what am I talking about? I did figure it out. If you want to feel the kind of energy a fabulous learning environment should have and be about, it's at Willard. Notice the happy learners and teachers.

Emma Hart Willard School 1

Posted January 22, 2010

Emma Hart Willard School
1088 Norton Rd, Berlin, CT  06037
Last modified Emma Hart Willard School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emma Hart Willard School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top