Bad
Good

I would not recommend this school. I find the teachers to be unprofessional, and my child is bored is class due to all the attention being paid to the discipline cases. I firmly believe if ANY disciples was instilled, children would not feel so free to disrupt class. I am surprised with all the chaos in this school that anything gets done.

We love Berry. It is warm and welcoming. Our child is thriving. Dr. brooks is an amazing educational professional in charge of a great staff.

We decided to move to Bethel to take advantage of a great school system and raise our family in a beautiful small town. We have been at Berry for two years(2011 to 2013) and we love the quality of the faculty, both the main teacher and other teachers (Art, PE, Music) have been great.

This is our second years at Berry's, I have to say we are disappointed of the school. We came very close to pull our kid out. My daughter's first grade teacher was good but the reading teacher weren't. The summer reading program was a joke, my daughter really hated it and didn't learn much from them. During the school year, first grade kids had the latest lunch break.(Third and second grader eat their lunch before first grader) I really don't understand it. Maybe when the Principal's kids are in first grade, have to eat their lunch at 1:30pm then she will understand how I feel for my daughter. I feel like our daughter's second grade teacher only does minimum. The newsletter looks almost the same every week, no pictures of the kids from the teacher either. Reading teacher for the second grade was much better than the first grade though. This year they just had 4 out of 6 first grade teachers retired, I am glad my kid is not going to first grade here in the fall. Rockwell will be a better choice.

Both my children have attended this school. It has exceeded our expectations. They have been fortunate enough to have teachers of the highest calliber and the the leadership in the building is top notch. The building is warm and friendly and an excellent beginning to our childrens' educational career. They have taught both of our children from their level. My son greatly benefited from the accelerated math program and the music classes offered. Great School!

The teachers are great!! They are very involved when it comes to their students. They honestly care about the kids and their progress. I am very satisfied with this school!!

Great teachers, great programs, My girls love going to school because the teachers are fun, and they make subjects fun to learn.

I do agree the front office staff could be a lot friendlier. There have been several times where I would barely get a glance as I waited to be helped & have felt like a bother. The principal & teachers we have had, however, are wonderful. Very professional, friendly, etc. We have never questioned their capability. True that the principal actually knows students by name!

Principle knows the students first names. She will call you to tell you how well your child is doing at school. They really care for your kids.

My twins are in the Circle of friends Pre-School Program.One of my twins is in speicals needs. The teachers are wonderful. The staff in the office are friendly and very helpful. A++

Last modified Frank A. Berry School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.