Bethlehem Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2008
We are very happy here. The school is a very happy energized place. The atmosphere is nurturing, welcoming, and fun to be in. It is a great atmosphere for children to learn.

Bethlehem Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
I'm brand new to the area and have kids in both Mitchell and Bethlehem. I have been very impressed with the administration and teachers I've met. They have treated me and my children with caring and respect and been supportive of individual/family requests. Additionally, I am very impressed with the class sizes they have in place. Their class sizes are 2/3rds the size of the schools they came from and this can only result in better learning opportunities. Time will tell but after looking at the schools in Southbury, Middlebury, Oxford and surrounding areas and comparing them to the award winning schools we came from, Mitchell and Bethlehem feel top notch.

Bethlehem Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2008

Bethlehem Elementary School
92 East St, Bethlehem, CT  06751
Last modified Bethlehem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethlehem Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top