The King S School 5

Posted April 05, 2007
Our son is so happy at King's School! This place is like a big family where all are treated with love and respect. Students are challenged at their academic level. There is a strong focus on discipleship, and the students go out into the community one day each month to do service projects. There is a high level of parent involvement, and we have met many wonderful Christian families.

The King S School 5

Posted December 30, 2004
As an alumna, I know The King's School greatly helped me in my studies and I am extremely glad I attended this school. I was able to play basketball, soccer, be in the choir and lead worship for school chapels. If you are praying about sending your child to a Christian school, defintely check this school out. The staff and principal, Mr. Kirch, are extremely helpful and will be more than willing to answer any questions you may have. I also encourage you to think about sending your son or daughter to visit the school for a day. I did when I was in 6th grade and found it to be very beneficial. The King's School is a great place to be and to grow in the Lord. Check it out!

The King S School