Posted December 03, 2009
The kids are not being challenged enough... compared to schools outside of bridgeport

Blackham School 3

Posted October 19, 2009

Blackham School 0

Posted May 30, 2009
i do not like this school or any of the teachers except a couple and the principal has no idea what she is doinq or how to punish children the right way!

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted September 19, 2008
Not a good school, doesn't have a good teachers or good staff, the principal doesn't care to tell them to respect others. Thank god my son is not there anymore.

Posted January 07, 2008
Need better discipline, needs a head administrator that truly cares and has control

Blackham School 4

Posted June 30, 2006
My kid went to Kindergarden and we had a great experience. Being an active and engaged parent is absolutely essential. I recommend it although most caution that beyond 3rd grade it is a different ballgame.

Posted May 05, 2006
i grew up in that school and think it was great and now my kids will have the same chance i had growing up a chance to learn and be cared for at the same time and you can be sure they will be safe.

Blackham School 4

Posted March 03, 2006
Blackham school is a good school. For the most part it's a safe place and staff really care about the students.

Posted January 31, 2006
I have been in this school thrue 3 chldren for the past 9 years. I will say that the teachers are wonderful and very dedicated to our children. I think that we do not give them enough credit for what they do. Remember they can only enforce what is tought at home. If you teach your child to pay attention and do well in school they will. I have 3 honor roll students and I credit all the teachers for there wonderful hard work!

Blackham School
425 Thorme St, Bridgeport, CT  06606
Last modified Blackham School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blackham School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.