Bad
Good

Posted October 21, 2013
This school has possibly been the best school I've ever gone to in my entire life! Considering that I'm young though its not as surprising, but I really do mean it. If I hadn't gone to Hall School, I wouldn't be as original, smart, nice, or mannered person that I am right now. The school may be hard to handle at times but that's the thing, the school kind of pushes you to become braver and you eventually do become a braver person! Me for example, I was so shy getting there. I was that kid that stood alone during recess instead of playing with my peers. I was the kid that never talked during lunch. But I was the kid that always raised their hand. I always made people feel better if they were feeling down. And I always helped people if they had troubles in school. And at the end of the year. I learned so much stuff that would help me as a person. Like for example, "Just smile, even if no one else smiles with you." Or to be weird (Which I mean in good spirit). And to this day, The pledge of that school has fit my person perfectly.... "Determined, because I am special, and I am somebody."

Posted May 25, 2010
the teachers at hall school are excellent. they go out of there way to help the students. it was my pleasure to have my daughter in ms.depeanos classroom. i can not say enough about her teaching, my daughter achieved much more than i ever thought. she is a wonderful teacher.

Posted February 12, 2010
hall school is excellent the ta=eachers are great and you can become smart!

Posted September 15, 2009
i love hall school..my nephew has been going there for about 4 years and now my daughter just started and i love the fact that she is already learning and excited about writing her numbers and letters and actually recognizing them.

Posted June 15, 2009
I think Hall School is great! My child is currently attending Hall School and I have no complaints about it so far. My child loves it and so do I. The classrooms are not over crowded like other Bridgeport schools, which helps our children learn better because they get more attention from their teacher. The principal is very nice and is always willing to listen to any questions, suggestions and concerns that parents or students might have. Discipline and safety are in good standing at all times. Everyone gets equal treatment. I have never heard anything negative about this school and I will definetly recommend it to any parent out there.

Posted January 22, 2008
christy depeano was my sons second grade teacher. i could not ask for a better teacher than ms depeano. i was very impressed with her method of teaching

Posted November 02, 2007
i went to this school to and i love it all the activity i lived on pacific st. so all i had to do wa sjust walk but when i moved to georgia i say a big diffrence in dicipline

Posted August 20, 2004
This was and still is a great school. Most of my aunts and uncles went to this school and so did I. I loved all my teachers and if you live in bridgeport you should send your children there too.

Hall School 2

Posted June 12, 2003
Some, not all, of the teachers at Hall are very considerate and knowledgeable. Christy Depeano has worked single handedly with my son on several occasions and has made a deep impact on him. I am extremely grateful of the effort and time she has devoted to my son. The principal of the school shows absolutely no interests in helping the students learn or on their saftey. She does not suspend a student when they should be, but rather sends the student off to a different class and allows them to 'play' on the computer. How exactly is this teaching and molding a child for the adult world when they do not even know right from bad. In fact, this is actually teaching them that by doing things the wrong way they can be rewarded.

290 Clermont Ave, Bridgeport, CT  06610
Last modified Hall School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hall School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top