Posted March 17, 2008
St. Agustine School provides diversity and a safe environment for my child to learn about academics, social skills, and life values. The teachers handle problems related to my child with sensitivity, dignity, and efficiency. The principal and the teacher are always available to answer my questions. I am please with the education my child is receiving. Submitted by satisfied parent

Posted December 02, 2007
I'm a recently new student at the school and it has fantastic people.

Posted May 29, 2006
I am currently a student at Saint Augustine Cathedral and by all means it is a fantastic school. The academic level is very challenging yet fair, and it gives us a head start for the future. I really like this school...even though I've only been there for a year... because you learn having fun and your learning! The teachers are all sooo wonderful, the students are all respectful and family like. I am graduating this year with a huge smile on my face because I would not want to be anywhere beside ST. Augustine. 'If your searching for a good school...look no further this is the school..you'll fall in love with it immediantly.' Whoi knew you can have the cake and eat it too!

Posted May 16, 2006
The quality of education received at St. Augustine School is of the highest rate. This school provides one of the most safest learning environments in the area. I have not had any problems with the curriculum nor have I had any concerns for disciplinary issues and moral or ethical decisions made by both faculty and the student government. I appreciate the low enrollment rate because I know that it will be more of a one on one teaching method. Faculty/Parents/Students all work together to provide one of the most wholesome school experiences in the Bridgeport area.

St Augustine Cathedral School 3

Posted June 02, 2004
The teachers are great, but the principal is not a people person, she's rude to the kids and doesn't have proper phone manners towards parents but in person towards the parent she's a totally different person. The school attendance is dropping because of her rudeness towards parents, so the moral in the school is very poor. But the teachers do give 100% to parents and students and that is what is helping the school survive. The school lacks in extracurriculem tho.

St Augustine Cathedral School
63 Pequonnock Street, Bridgeport, CT  06604
Last modified St Augustine Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Augustine Cathedral School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top