Posted August 15, 2012
St. Andrew's is a wonderful, caring environment with very high educational standards. My children are thriving there, socially and academically. We have been so pleased with the education they are receiving that my wife and I have chosen to keep them at St.Andrews, even after we have moved to Stratford CT.

Posted June 08, 2012
My son attends this school and I also attended this school when I was younger. It's a great learning environment and the class room sizes are small enough for the teachers to pay attention to all the students needs. The school lunches are even better then the normal public school lunches. I would defiantly recommend St. Andrews School.

Posted May 29, 2012
My son attends here. Very helpful and understanding teachers. Small class sizes. After school programs are most helpful. School needs to encourage it's teachers, students and their families to attend the churches and Knights Of Columbus functions more often. The church and the Knights need that participation from it's community. It's all done for the children, to make it a better place for all who go there.

Posted February 14, 2009
We as parents feel this is a great school. The classes are small and the teachers know all the kids and are there to help.

St Andrew School 1