Bridgeport, CT

Posted August 07, 2012
St. Ambrose offers a great Pre-K program. The program incorporates A LOT of hands-on learning, which my young son really benefited from. I also liked that the daily activities promoted not only social learning but independence. I feel like my son is definitely better prepared for Kindergarten after graduating from the pre-K program at St. Ambrose.

Posted May 12, 2009

St Ambrose School 1

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted March 17, 2008
My granddaughter attended St Ambrose for the past 2 years and truly loved the school. This is very unusual for most children in this age group. The facullty and cirrculum is wonderful and challenging for each student. To bring out the best in each student and not just settle for average. Thank you very much to all staff because you just never know how you may have impacted a child/person's life. I would highly recommend this school to any parent/guardian. God bless you all

St Ambrose School 0

Posted October 24, 2007
I attended st ambrose as a young child and I know how it set the pace for me to grow both inmy faith and in my education. Thank you . sonya marie

St Ambrose School 4

Posted September 04, 2007
My daughter attended this school from K - 2, after 2nd grade she was selected to attend a magnet school which she attended until June of this year. Now she is back and St. Ambrose and my son is attending this school for the first time and they are extremely happy I enrolled them at this school. I know I made the right choice for my children, what they learn and how they learn at this school will follow them through their entire life !!!

Posted August 16, 2005
My child has attended this school for 6 years and know I have made the right choice of schools for his education and religion. I have other children going to school soon and they will go there too. The staff makes it a safe and loving environment for children. The staff is dedicated to the students needs and ;you can tell by the way they know each individual child very well.

St Ambrose School 4

Posted March 08, 2005
wonderful school. my child loves it. the teachers are so conscience of providing a quality education. i would rate this school a 10.

Posted December 11, 2004