PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Ambrose offers a great Pre-K program. The program incorporates A LOT of hands-on learning, which my young son really benefited from. I also liked that the daily activities promoted not only social learning but independence. I feel like my son is definitely better prepared for Kindergarten after graduating from the pre-K program at St. Ambrose.

My granddaughter attended St Ambrose for the past 2 years and truly loved the school. This is very unusual for most children in this age group. The facullty and cirrculum is wonderful and challenging for each student. To bring out the best in each student and not just settle for average. Thank you very much to all staff because you just never know how you may have impacted a child/person's life. I would highly recommend this school to any parent/guardian. God bless you all

I attended st ambrose as a young child and I know how it set the pace for me to grow both inmy faith and in my education. Thank you . sonya marie

My daughter attended this school from K - 2, after 2nd grade she was selected to attend a magnet school which she attended until June of this year. Now she is back and St. Ambrose and my son is attending this school for the first time and they are extremely happy I enrolled them at this school. I know I made the right choice for my children, what they learn and how they learn at this school will follow them through their entire life !!!

Last modified St Ambrose School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8