Bad
Good

Posted October 18, 2013
my son started pre-k here and still doing very good. I feel so blessed with the school.

Posted October 15, 2013
it is a really nice school, i feel so blessed that both my children are attending such a wonderful school.

Posted February 13, 2013
It's a really nice school, I feel so blessed that my kids are attending such a wonderful school that has an exceptional and dedicated staff.

Posted November 17, 2011
Both of my children have been going to PCM since 1st Grade. My oldest is now in High school and my daughter is now in 7th Grade. The school as a whole has done amazing things with the limited resources available. Due to the dedication of many to go far and beyond what could be considered the norm for public education.

Park City Magnet School

Posted August 13, 2009
Excellent palce to educate your child 5 star for my children

Posted November 14, 2008
Park City is an excellent school. The principal and the teachers are great in getting parents involved in activities and informing us of what is going on in the school. My child is in 5th grade and it's her 1st year at this school and she is doing great. She enjoys going to this school and participating in activities there. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent.

Posted September 17, 2008
Park City Magnet is by far the best k-8 school in the district. The principal, Mrs. Callahan is well informed of all aspects of the school, and surprising to me, she not only knows the students, she personally reviews every report card, making personal notes on each one. She is a tough, no nonsense administrator. PCM is extremely lucky to have this principla, who is leading the school, not for herself, but for the students. As for the teachers, they are the most wonderful, supportive team I have seen. I have kids aging 9, 13, 15, and each of the teachers they have had are always available. The open classroom policy is a wonderful advantage for parents to observe how their child's teacher, and your child are during lessons.

Posted September 05, 2006
I am absolutely thrilled with the way my children (5th & 2nd Grades) are being taught at Park City. They are both exceptionally happy and thoroughly enjoy the whole learning experience. Both have attended since kindergarten. I am constantly amazed by their progress and the love they have developed for learning. I couldn't be happier with the school as a whole. Top Notch all around. Thanks to the hard work of the teachers and the involvement of the parents.

Posted May 09, 2006
It's a great school for any child to attend. My daughter has been at Park City for two years, Pre-K & now K, and she has done wonderfully. She is now reading books on her own and in math she is adding and subtracting two digits and she is learning multiplication. The teachers really care about the children, about there progress and their well-being. The level of parent involvement in the school is amaizing. I would definetely recommend this school to any parent.

Posted December 13, 2004
I have a daughter in fifth grade, and in kindergarten , and I am highly satisfied with the school. My daughter was reading on a fifth grade level back in grade 2. The staff and curriculum are wonderful! I agree it is hard to get into, but well worth any wait you might incur.

Park City Magnet School
1526 Chopsey Hill Rd, Bridgeport, CT  06606
Last modified Park City Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.