Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I wish they can treat every kid like a prince or princess. Yelling at kids and being mean taking control of kids with our knowing their well being and status. We need adults with a heart that kids appreciate and understands. For the kids to like school so it's never a problem when kids are begging not to go.

my son started pre-k here and still doing very good. I feel so blessed with the school.

it is a really nice school, i feel so blessed that both my children are attending such a wonderful school.

It's a really nice school, I feel so blessed that my kids are attending such a wonderful school that has an exceptional and dedicated staff.

Both of my children have been going to PCM since 1st Grade. My oldest is now in High school and my daughter is now in 7th Grade. The school as a whole has done amazing things with the limited resources available. Due to the dedication of many to go far and beyond what could be considered the norm for public education.

Excellent palce to educate your child 5 star for my children

Park City is an excellent school. The principal and the teachers are great in getting parents involved in activities and informing us of what is going on in the school. My child is in 5th grade and it's her 1st year at this school and she is doing great. She enjoys going to this school and participating in activities there. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent.

Park City Magnet is by far the best k-8 school in the district. The principal, Mrs. Callahan is well informed of all aspects of the school, and surprising to me, she not only knows the students, she personally reviews every report card, making personal notes on each one. She is a tough, no nonsense administrator. PCM is extremely lucky to have this principla, who is leading the school, not for herself, but for the students. As for the teachers, they are the most wonderful, supportive team I have seen. I have kids aging 9, 13, 15, and each of the teachers they have had are always available. The open classroom policy is a wonderful advantage for parents to observe how their child's teacher, and your child are during lessons.

Last modified Park City Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.