Bad
Good

Hi, my name is Christina N. I used to go to Madison School. It was an awesome school! I miss it. I got out of it and went to a new school because my brother graduated. I wish I graduated because that would mean I have been in the school for 6 years straight. I miss Madison. The school waz great!

Hi, my name is Gabriella Thomas and I go to Madison School! I think this school is a great! This school is the best school of the district and I am happy! There is a lot of work and soon there will be uniforms. I think that the uniforms will be a great idea for the school! This is a excellent!!! Love, Gabriella Nicole Thomas

My boys have gone to this school from 1st grade and love most of it. The new vice principal seems to tough for the kids. My boys are always coming home complaining how mean she is. Unfortunately I can't fire her. Then the support staff, some of them are just there for the paycheck and let you know it. Others are so warm and giving, they almost make up for the rude ones. The teachers do care for the students, you can see it and you feel it each time they talk to you about the children. One of my children is a special needs child and for the most part, it seems like they are trying but he is not at all where I think and want him to be. Its probably not the teachers fault but I hope they can do something about it.

Overall, I have been quite satisfied with Madison for my children's education. My daughter has special needs, and I feel that every effort is made to make her learning experience positive. Some of the staff (not so much the teachers, but support staff) are a bit gruff....children in the older classes tend to be a bit defiant and have attitudes with the staff, and I believe that because of this, the staff has taken on a no-holds-barred attitude with the children. Although I am not appreciative of this as a whole, I do understand why it is almost necessary, given the circumstances. I do believe that the teachers I have had experience with truly love the students and are offering a top-notch education.

Last modified Madison School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.