Bad
Good

Pretty good school never had any problems or complaints. Everyone is loving and caring Teachers are awesome

Love the school and teachers ! Best years of my life were spent in here .. I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to enroll her here . Best school in bridgeport !

A school with amazing teachers both strict and nice but will teach the students discipline. It's new and include the grades pre k- 8. Funradiers for their students are included. I have two kids in this school and they are doing great, with straight A's and the other have excellent focus. I am impresses

When we move from Puerto Rico to Bridgeport, CT. I attend this schoolo back in 1963-66. The teachers were great. They did their best to teach my brother, sister and me to learn english. I love this school and all their staff. We had great moments and I will never forget this school. Sincerely, Juan B. Torres, from Camuy, Puerto Rico.

I have two children in this school. I have to say the teacher's are great and show sincere concern for the kids. One of my kids is in Pre-K with Ms. Dobbins and Ms. Reyes and they are excellent teachers. My other child is with Ms. Dias, who has been very supportive since day one and is great witht he kids. I also have to mention Ms. Lee (1st grade), because she's is an amazing teacher! And I'm pretty positive that I will continue meeting good teachers. Ms. De Bernard is a great principal who cares about all of her students and believe it or not, she knows most of the students by the name!! She's very involve and supportive with the students and parents. I just love this school and I'm glad my kids attend Waltersville. Arelis M.

I am a student at waltersville school at the new building and it is a grate year since 4 grade but the parents have coming more and more meeting to improve the CMTs

Im very please with the school I have two of my kids attending the school the teachers and all the staff that work in the school really works with the kids and make sure the on track with academics. Dr. D the principal is excellent .

Last modified Waltersville School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.