Bridgeport, CT

Posted April 02, 2014
Never disappointed. Great teaching ethics and productivity. Parents could be more involved. But over all, really great school system.

Posted February 25, 2014
My daughter has been a student at Multicultural Magnet since Kindergarten and is now in the 2nd grade. I have been impressed with the educating of the the teachers and how much the consistency of learning is obvious. Great school, great teachers, great principal. I expect greater things from this school and look forward to my daughter graduating from Multicultural Magnet.

Posted December 09, 2011
Multicultural Magnet is a great school. Great Teachers, great principal and participating parents. It has a very good afterschool program.

Posted October 29, 2011
My daughter start in Multicultural Magnet School in Kindergarden she is now in 3rd grade. She likes this School, she learning two language.In this school you have to do a lot of homework and reading and this summer she win the reading log of Connecticut. I so proud of her efforts and I want to say Thanks to all the teachers of Multicultural Magnet School.

Multicultural Magnet School

Posted August 18, 2007
I have been among the few very fortunate who's child has had the advantage of attending one of the city's elementary magnet schools. In the 6 years that my 8th grader has attended this school he has benefited from high expectations, foriegn language classes, band, a school swimming pool that is used during gym period, shop and home-ec, an art room, computer classes, exposure to and education about a wide array of cultures and nationalities, and a positive environment with high acheiving students. The downside: Even the magnet schools have suffered from budget cuts, and in the last 2 years the school has done away with shop and home-ec. Also, you should know that if you are planning on relocating to Bridgeport, your chances of getting into a magnet school are very slim. They use a random lottery system. The public school choices are frankly very sad.

Posted April 01, 2005
My son has been a student at Multicultural Magnet since kindergarden. He is now in the seventh grade. My husband and I both have been very happy with the school and would highly recommend other parents to enroll their children. Being active parents within the schools and community (attending B of E meetings, PAC etc.) has really given us the comfort of knowing everything our son's future will benefit from.

Multicultural Magnet School
700 Palisade Ave, Bridgeport, CT  06610
Last modified Multicultural Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Multicultural Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top