Bad
Good

We are very fortunate to have many staff members with 20+ years of experience who have worked together to create structure and support. New hires seem to be mainly from Teach for America and come in with high energy and idealism. We are carefully managed and pushed to improve the classroom experience. I would say that 6 students from each class disrupt learning. Trying to fairly and effectively change behavior is a constant challenge. I will spend 3 hours calling home each week to ask for support from home. Meaningful consequences in school are not as strong as a family member's words. Most of us are here for higher reasons. Social justice or a true affection for teaching. Please support the school and create positive change.

My three kids go to this school and they hate it. My oldest has been getting bullied last year (4th grade) and now again in 5th grade. We've talk to teachers and principal and we feel they haven't done a thing. Some teachers are nice but the school don't give the kids enough help they need it. My youngest almost got detained because of the teachers fault in kindergarten. I told them from the beginning he needed extra help and the teacher was never there to give him that. There was always different teachers there and I couldn't get one of them to give him the help he needed. They also need good security guard enforcement to control those kids. Also, the lunch lady is so rude around parents and students. Not acceptable!!!!!! So my rating for this school is below 1.

out of control . these students/scholars are being rude and there is just too many fights. its not okay. we need better security guards and we need to make this school more strick . we need to be like afba( achievement first Bridgeport academy. they should know that good behaviors are much better. I like that they learn and they stay in school, the school can improve by less fights and more paying attention to the board and no off tasks

My Neices and nephew go to this school and absolutly love it! Most kids hate going to school, but they love it! Because the teachers make it fun, and also work with all the kids if they need help! It is a great learning environment!

This school is great.All the teachers and all the staff is great as well.

The teachers are the greatest! Most of them have been here for years and most all of them are here before school starts for the kids and they are also here after school ends for the kids. They all go above and beyond for them.

this school is good for the children and a good teacher to help a kids to learn. i give a 5!

Last modified Curiale School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.