Bridgeport, CT

Posted October 03, 2013
I love this school and so does my son! he feels as if he is part of a community and so do we. He always asks to stay longer and our relationship with the principle and teachers is amazing!

Posted October 03, 2013
Our school is a very small private school in Bridgeport. We don't have enough circulation about our school. Which is great for no over crowded classrooms but not good when we want to be able to promote ourselves. This is the second year my child is at the this school and I love the home feel and family oriented teachers. I absolutely love how each child can get the help they need if they don't understand something. No child gets left behind. I am as a parent to go to the school and talk to the teacher and help in the classroom. I enjoy how much the teachers want the parents involved and aren't afraid to voice it. I love BHS

Posted May 29, 2013
BHS is a hidden jewel in the town of Bridgeport, CT. It offers small student to teacher ratios which allows for a better learning environment and the teachers have a strong relationship with the parents.

Posted May 12, 2011
Fantastic school, exelent teacher student ratio and good academic standards. if you are concern about quality of education, character development and school environment then BHS is a place that you should consider. visit their website and talk to the princupal and teachers and you will see what a great opportunity this schools for your children.

Posted June 23, 2010
Staff and teachers are very dedicated, and very caring to children. They have standard for Strong emphasis to Academic and Character education.

Posted May 31, 2007
Small is better when students are in the early grades. Most apprectiate their use of The Riggs Institute materials.

Bridgeport Hope School