Bridgeport, CT

Love Christian Academy 1

Posted July 17, 2015
This place is a mess! no direction, poor academics, they lie to the parents. is just babysitting and not even good enough at that!

Love Christian Academy 1

Posted March 26, 2015
This used to be a great school but the past few years it has gone down hill. They're understaffed the building is a mess and the kids aren't learning anything. All they care about is money. A lot of parents have pulled their kids out ask around.

Posted October 18, 2010
Great curriculm, small classes. Dedicated teachers who take the time to know their students.

Posted October 06, 2009
I have two boys enrolled in LCA. They have both been there since K. My older boy is now in 5th and the younger is in 1st. They love I love it. The staff care for them as well as teach them. The school cares for and involves the entire family. This is a wonderful school!!!!

Posted May 08, 2009
My son has been a student at LCA since first grade. He is now in third grade and I have seen how much my son has advanced academicaly and in the knowledge of God. The teachers are all wonderful and with the size of the class the students get the most out of the teachers.

Posted September 08, 2008
My son and my niece are students at lca and they love it, but i think i love it even more. They are getting the best christian education around and the curriculum is awesome. They are so advanced and they both look forward to going to school everyday.

Posted February 12, 2008
LCA is a wonderful school, my daughter goes there and I am proud to be a LCA parent. She is getting a good christian education and she is very advanced - Highly recommended!

Love Christian Academy 4

Posted October 04, 2007
LCA is a great school. My daughter is receiving a quality, christian education. The teachers are highly qualified and are willing to work with the parents to ensure the children get the best possible education.

729 Union Avenue, Bridgeport, CT  06607