Six-Six Magnet School 2

Posted March 10, 2013
We will miss Principle LaBelle. Wishing him the best in new endevores. Best of luck and God Bless.

Posted June 06, 2012
Six to Six Magnet school is not only a wonderful learning community, but also a great place to work. The faculty and staff is what really makes this school such a great place for children to grow into responsible, well educated members of society. The administrators are very helpful and supportive. They encourage parents to be involved and for staff members to continue to achieve their own personal educational goals.

Posted January 17, 2012
We LOVE this school! We LOVE the teachers! Our kids are getting a great education and never complain about not wanting to go to school!

Posted May 30, 2011
We could not ask for a better school than this for our to daughter attend. The Six to Six staff, administrators, teachers and the parent support is amazing! Our daughter is positively challenged, nurtured and taught creative thinking everyday- and she is in preschool! We are very fortunate & thankful that she can attend this school!

Posted April 07, 2011
I am so impressed with how wonderful this school has been for my son in PreK. The enviornment is so warm and family oriented. The family center is always there to lend a hand at working to make a stronger connection between the school/home goals for your child. I have felt enabled by this school to help my child with each task. Also what he is learning in class has him leaps and bounds above my other child that went to a standard preschool. The technology and language skills programs are top notch!!!

Posted February 10, 2010
My five year old absolutely loves going to school. Her teachers are great and love their students. She has learned so much in the few years she's been there. Very pleased.

Posted January 30, 2010

Six-Six Magnet School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Best school clean amazing staff. Love evrything about it

Posted September 14, 2009
I absolutely loved this school and i am a graduated student!! sending my love to all my teachers!!!!

Six-Six Magnet School 0

Posted November 25, 2008
5 out of 5 Six To Six is an outstanding institution for learning and is an exemplory example of what a school should be like.

Six-Six Magnet School
601 Pearl Harbor St, Bridgeport, CT  06610
Last modified Six-Six Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Six-Six Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top