Bad
Good

We will miss Principle LaBelle. Wishing him the best in new endevores. Best of luck and God Bless.

Six to Six Magnet school is not only a wonderful learning community, but also a great place to work. The faculty and staff is what really makes this school such a great place for children to grow into responsible, well educated members of society. The administrators are very helpful and supportive. They encourage parents to be involved and for staff members to continue to achieve their own personal educational goals.

We LOVE this school! We LOVE the teachers! Our kids are getting a great education and never complain about not wanting to go to school!

We could not ask for a better school than this for our to daughter attend. The Six to Six staff, administrators, teachers and the parent support is amazing! Our daughter is positively challenged, nurtured and taught creative thinking everyday- and she is in preschool! We are very fortunate & thankful that she can attend this school!

I am so impressed with how wonderful this school has been for my son in PreK. The enviornment is so warm and family oriented. The family center is always there to lend a hand at working to make a stronger connection between the school/home goals for your child. I have felt enabled by this school to help my child with each task. Also what he is learning in class has him leaps and bounds above my other child that went to a standard preschool. The technology and language skills programs are top notch!!!

My five year old absolutely loves going to school. Her teachers are great and love their students. She has learned so much in the few years she's been there. Very pleased.

Best school clean amazing staff. Love evrything about it

I absolutely loved this school and i am a graduated student!! sending my love to all my teachers!!!!

5 out of 5 Six To Six is an outstanding institution for learning and is an exemplory example of what a school should be like.

I have two children who graduated from 6 to 6 and one that is still there. I do feel that my son and daughter received great educations at 6 to 6. I know that my child who is currently there is getting an excellent education. The teachers are dedicated professionals that are willing to go the extra mile for kids. My son is very happy.

Last modified Six-Six Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.