Posted August 24, 2009

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted July 17, 2008
it is great i go ther now it is da best

Bullard-Havens Technical High School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
My name is Deandrea and I went 2 Bullard-Havens for 3 years until I moved from ct,and I think that BHT is a great school.

Bullard-Havens Technical High School 2

Posted August 29, 2007

Posted April 20, 2006
My child goes there now. It is one of the best schools that I have seen in Bpt. The best school in bpt is a school that is called koble. it is a catholic school. bullard havens is not.. i was looking on a website yesterday and found out that it is ranked number 70 in the country in technical schools. it is in the top 100. my child went to central and got good grades and then went to bullard havens and got honors every marking period. my youngest is a freshmen and has gotten honors 2 marking priods out of three so far. tyhe last marking period he just has to work a little bit harder to make honors the 4th marking period. but, it could have more activities.

Posted March 03, 2006
- a former student
Bullard Havens is a great school I went there during my freshman year and everyday I regret leaving. It's very comfortable and the teachers are wonderful and caring. However, I think they should offer more activities.

Posted October 25, 2005

Posted November 28, 2004
this was the best and it still is the best i graduate from graphics and my son and my daughter goes there.

Bullard-Havens Technical High School
500 Palisade Ave, Bridgeport, CT  06610
Last modified Bullard-Havens Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullard-Havens Technical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top