Posted August 23, 2013
1 choose Bridge Academy for my daughter who is 12 years old because of the standard of the school, it's not like the public school where the classes are big. Each child gets the one on one that they need in BA. The school is clean and teachers are great. The principal is very accommodating and that is good. I'm so glad that my child is going to BA. The teachers at BA help your child to archive there dreams and gold's. if your child is struggling they are there to help them .

The Bridge Academy 0

Posted December 10, 2009
I was drawn to this school because of their small size and personalized learning enviroments, not the rudeness that my child is experiencing by the teachers..

Posted June 25, 2009

The Bridge Academy 0

Posted October 24, 2008
this school is nice and good for you to learn at i luv this school

The Bridge Academy 4

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted November 22, 2007

Posted September 13, 2007

The Bridge Academy 4

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted October 21, 2006
this school is focused on academics. it focuses on helping your child graduate and go to college.

Posted October 21, 2006
- a former student
Even though we Companied all four yrs I am glad that I went to B.A. I am now a freshman in college and the first in my family at that. I also use a lot of the things that I learned if not all the things that I learned in the B.A

The Bridge Academy
410 Kossuth St Box 2267, Bridgeport, CT  06608
Last modified The Bridge Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Bridge Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top