Bad
Good

Posted August 23, 2013
1 choose Bridge Academy for my daughter who is 12 years old because of the standard of the school, it's not like the public school where the classes are big. Each child gets the one on one that they need in BA. The school is clean and teachers are great. The principal is very accommodating and that is good. I'm so glad that my child is going to BA. The teachers at BA help your child to archive there dreams and gold's. if your child is struggling they are there to help them .

Posted December 10, 2009
I was drawn to this school because of their small size and personalized learning enviroments, not the rudeness that my child is experiencing by the teachers..

Posted October 24, 2008
this school is nice and good for you to learn at i luv this school

Posted October 21, 2006
this school is focused on academics. it focuses on helping your child graduate and go to college.

Posted October 21, 2006
Even though we Companied all four yrs I am glad that I went to B.A. I am now a freshman in college and the first in my family at that. I also use a lot of the things that I learned if not all the things that I learned in the B.A

Posted January 12, 2006
The Bridge Academy is a very exceptional school, so only the best of exceptional people should apply. I say that because the bridge is design to cater to their student s academic needs as well as their personal development. With the school being small in size helps to create a better learning environment and also helps the students feel more confident in the learning process. I am a product of the bridge academy and now I am currently a successful college student at Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta Ga. on my way to Columbia University in New York in the following year (07 ) for my masters; without the Bridge Academy that would have only been a dream. I am so very proud of the Bridge and would only have positive things to say.

410 Kossuth St Box 2267, Bridgeport, CT  06608
Last modified The Bridge Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Bridge Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top