Posted February 01, 2012
Things have drastically changed at St. Paul since the new principal, Cary Dupont took over in 2009. The school has improved in every area. Students are respectful and ready for college. My son arrived there the year before Mr. Dupont took over, so we saw the changes first hand. The drama program has exploded and continues to win award after award. All of the sports teams are competitive in the NVL division. My experience is that the kids really have a chance to grow and reach their potential. Teachers are very caring and dedicated. Don't overlook this gem!

Posted December 19, 2009
I currently attend school at St. Paul. I personally recommend the school to anyone

Posted August 31, 2009
I currently attend St. Paul and it is great. since they hired Mr.Dupont as the new president he has changed the school wholly. . My sophomore year was a complete change. the school felt cleaner, the non-disciplinary attitude was completely changed. enrollment went up and the sports fields changed dramatically. New dugouts on the softball and baseball fields, new football goalposts, the gym was updated.New scoreboards were installed.The dirt on the fields changed green grass. a new school spirit attitude went through then school. and it continues to get better. a press box is now being installed for the baseball and football fields, many rooms are being updated in the school(such as computer labs) and the parents are now getting very involved.Mr.Dupont has inspired parents and alumni to get involved in helping him reach his goal. make st. paul the best high school in the state.in my opinion it already is!

Posted July 13, 2009
I am a graduate, my dghtr is a graduate, and my younger dgthr will be graduating next year. My son is looking forward to attending this school. The administration has changed and has even made it better. The school does an excellent job at handling disciplinary actions. The school is safe!. The drama program is second to none now that Mr. Mazzerella has taken over this program. The spring show as nominated for 7 High School awards and won 2 of them. They competed against high schools all over CT. Have recommended this school numerous times over the years and will continue to do so.

St. Paul Catholic High School 4

Posted March 05, 2008

St. Paul Catholic High School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
St. Paul is a very good school. My child attends the 8th grade there - this is the last year of their eigth grade program. But I have found the teachers there to really care about the students. Those students that have issues with a subject get special attention. The very small class sizes give much more personalized attention to the students.

Posted January 20, 2007
- a former student

St. Paul Catholic High School 1

Posted January 05, 2007
- a administrator

St. Paul Catholic High School 2

Posted December 24, 2006
This is probably the worst high school I'd ever taught in in my life. Students were disrespectful and parents were enabling and dismissive of even the most constructive criticisms of their children's academic skills. I was terminated for evaluating students' performances honestly and accurately. However, this did not affect my teaching career and I've gone on to work in much better schools. Don't put your children in this school unless things have changed wholly for the better since 2001.

Posted November 30, 2005
My student is currently attending St. Paul and she loves it. It is true what the school says, St Paul Catholic High School truly is not just a school, but a family.

St. Paul Catholic High School
1001 Stafford Ave, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified St. Paul Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Paul Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top