PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children love Immanuel! How may kids today do you hear talking about how much they love school? Well, I hear it all the time when people or kids ask them about their school. That's how I know I made the right choice for them. Immanuel has terrific academics, a fabulous music program, a Christ centered atmosphere where God's word is taught not only through lessons but also through daily examples, a fun and exciting PTO, and a terriffic athletic program. I believe my children have and will continue to recieve an amazing well rounded education at Immanuel, and I thank God for bringing us to Immanuel. I know that Immanuel has laid the foundation that is critical for my children to suceed.

MY children love Immanuel Lutheran School. They are doing wonderful here and have been since they started in preschool. When they get sick, they don't want to stay home. The teachers are wonderful, they know the students. At this school the students learn about the love of Christ Jesus everyday and they also learn their academics. ILS has a srong music program and also a strong atheltic program. The school also has a super PTO that does great things for the students. I am an alumnus of ILS and my best and fondest memories of my school career are with ILS.

Immanuel Lutheran School is a great place to send your child.They grow academically everyday while they are also learning about Christ. The children grow together as a family and learn to respect one another. It was a tough choice in choosing a school for my son and I am glad I chose Immanuel.

Immanuel Lutheran School has a great family atmosphere with traditions being strongly rooted in their German heritage. The staff is loving and will treat your child as one of their own. Small class sizes lead to more individualized attention. An energized PTO and Church body will give your child the head start that we wish for all of our children.

ILS is a private school and can make up thier own rules. If your child has a conflict with another child or is acting out one day or if you like most families and our living from pay check to pay check be careful before you enroll your children in ILS. If you are late or miss one payment your kids can be 'kicked out' of the school instantly. And the sad thing is a 'Board of Directors' will decide. They do not give you the opportunity to discuss it with the 'Board' they just look over the 'papers' and decide. Imagine if your kids only had a few months for the end of school they developed friendships at the school and the next day the kids are 'kicked out' and forced to go to a new school and make new friends. That can be very difficult for young children.

ILS has an excellent Christian community. We have learned so much Christian values, and ways to enhance our faith, as well as create a strong relationship with God at ILS. And I cannot praise enough on how much of a positive impact the lutheran religion gives the community. The academic progression however, depends on what type of class you have, and how the teacher can handle it. All and all, if you are a studious student, you will do well at Immanuel Lutheran.

Everyone at Immanuel Lutheran is nice and a friendly family atmosphere. The children are polite and respect each other. I would not send my children anywhere else.

I love ILS. My Daughter is only in pre-K 4 but my husband and I love the community feel you get from this school. The teachers truley love our daughter and are able to show that to her every time she is in the classroom. She looks forward to school so she can see her teachers and friends. The cirriculum is fun which makes learning fun. They also do music with the children once an week which my daughter loves. The music teacher loves working with the young children and knows the importance of music at a young age. I could go on and on about this school. It really is a great school! If you are looking for a pre-school for your child, take a tour of ILS pre-school, meet the director and I'm sure you will be as pleased as I was.

I pulled my daughter out of my town's public middle school when her grades began to slip, she did not have books in all of her classes, and the principal was apathetic. I am so thankful that I moved her to Immanuel Lutheran in Bristol, CT! The teachers, pastor, principal and volunteers really are dedicated to the children. The academic standards are high, but the values that are taught at ILS were just as important to me. My daughter has grown through team sports, taking personal responsibility for her work efforts, and treating others as she would like to be treated. Unlike the public school my daughter left, ILS actively encourages parental involvement. There really is not enough praise to be said about ILS. It is an outstanding value for the money. Too bad there is no 9th through 12 grade at ILS. I'd send my daughter in a heartbeat.

Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8