Bristol, CT

Clara T. O'connell School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
The staff is amazing! They all so truly care about our school and our students. We've made it off the "No Child Left Behind" ruling, and our kids move on to do wonderful things in their future schooling. We have such a turnover in our school, and the teachers go out of their way to accomodate new students all year long. The school really feels like a huge family, and the Family Resource Center and PTA do all they can to provide opportunities to help us all interact together as well.

Posted May 04, 2009

Clara T. O'connell School 0

Posted April 05, 2009
My granddaughter attends school there and she loves her teachers and enjoys attending school there and in the fall her brother will be entering kindergarten, which I am so happy that he will be going to O'Connell.

Posted February 29, 2008

Clara T. O'connell School 4

Posted March 11, 2006
I have had children in O'Connell school since 1996 til this year (2006), and have 2 more to come through. I love our school! Mr. Audette is a fantastic principal who truly cares for every child in that school. The teachers are devoted and professional. The music programs are wonderful. If there is anything to complain about, it's that not enough parents are involved and active with the school activities. I have served as room mother, classroom helper, and even one term as PTA Vice President. I truly love our school and am so glad to have been a part of it for the past 10 years. I look forward to a few more with my younger children.

Posted August 21, 2005
In the past few years, I have been a Substitute Teacher at CTO and an educational observer. I find the principal and support staff to be available and extremely fair. Mr. Audette is a positive role model to all the students and a credit to all principals. He is a wonderful example of what being a principal is all about. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the school community at CTO. Sincerely, Susan Fabrizio

Posted June 14, 2005
O' Connell School provides a great learning enviornment. The teachers really do care. Mr. Audette is a wonderful principal. I have one child attending first grade and another for kindergarten next year.

Posted July 14, 2004
CTO provides an educational environment that is compassionate and nurturing...the foundation of educational growth. Proud to be a part of Clara T. O'Connell!

Posted April 30, 2004
Two kids through all 5 grades - always wonderful teachers! Both kids honor students - Mr. Audette is a fantastic principal.

Clara T. O'connell School
120 Park St, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified Clara T. O'connell School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Clara T. O'connell School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top