Bristol, CT

Edgewood School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Child just started school. Very pleased with the teachers & staff.

Posted June 25, 2009
Edgewood is a very nice school. My kids were new to the school this year and I have to say I was very impressed with the school. The teachers were great, the principal was also great. They all care about the students and they are on top of everythings. Parents are very involved which is very nice to see. My kids had a first great year.

Posted November 05, 2007
The school's principal and PTO have set up events/activities/talks that are in the evening so that working parents can participate. They have at least 1 event a month which is awesome! It helps the parents, teachers and other staff to see each other and build a relationship in order to facilitate better communication. My son is in Kindergarten so this is jus the beginning but it has been wonderful so far!

Posted May 15, 2007
Edgewood is a great school. My oldest girl is in 5th grade and has been in Edgewood since Kindergarten and my youngest is in 2nd grade. I feel safe with my girls going there. Some after school activities are offered during the year. It is a friendly environment and my girls love going to school. There are also plenty of opportunities for parents to become involved.

Edgewood School
345 Mix St, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified Edgewood School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgewood School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top