Bristol, CT

Ellen P. Hubbell School 4

Posted September 07, 2013
Nice school I guess an same for teachers but again I guess.... I'm in 8th grade now so I used to go there out of all the schools in Bristol boulevard was the best school ever.

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted June 26, 2008
This is a wonderful school for my child to attend. Any issues were handled appropriately and diligently with concerned leaderships. Any incidents that have happened concerning the bus stop, students, and property were communicated effectively and quickly to the parents. This is a caring environment and I am happy my child and myself were involved.

Ellen P. Hubbell School 4

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted April 19, 2007

Posted March 19, 2005

Posted May 19, 2004

Posted August 04, 2003

Ellen P. Hubbell School
90 West Washington St, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified Ellen P. Hubbell School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellen P. Hubbell School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top