Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
Greene Hills School has a very caring staff who show real concern for their students, they spend time working as a team with the students and the parents, they have great programs and I love the different family functions during the year! We Love Greene Hills School!

Greene-Hills School 4

Posted June 04, 2013
Greene Hills is a great school, I went there, my kids go there, and I have always been happy.

Posted May 12, 2010
i love greene hills school my kids do too. I love PTA comitte

Posted August 04, 2009
My son attends this school and has been K-2. He will be going into 2nd grade this year. I am so happy with this school; the teachers, principal are parents are all wonderful. I am so sad to see Mrs. Jehnings go. She was a wonderful teacher and my son loved her very much! However, every teacher in this school are wonderful as well.

Greene-Hills School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
Greene Hills is a great school. The teacher are excellent and the principal is doing a great job.

Posted September 23, 2006
I have 2 children currently attending Green-Hills School. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think the school is. My daughters are in third and fifth grade and this the 4th year they are there ,not only an=m I pleased by the education but all the extras to. The principal as well as the entire staff are very helpful, it doen't matter who your child's teacher is any teacher will help you,it is like one big family, all the teachers , adminatrative staff, nurse,ect. seem to know all the children and their families, another great thing about Green-Hills is the family involvment , I can't believe how many family members attend funtions as well as all the teachers, The amount of fathers amazes me .I have never had a feeling that my children are not important and not getting the education they deserve. I love Greene-Hills School.

Posted October 28, 2005
I have two children courently enrolled at this school one with special needs. I feel I could not ask for a better place they learn alot. The staff from teachers to staff and my sons 'friend' as he calls Mr. Gaudet are caring and real saportive. Parent envolvement is first priority besides education and we have an awesume PTA with alot of activities and alot envolvement in the class even if it is reading a boom or a mentor. Keep up the good work and look forward to many years here.

Posted June 08, 2005
I was a student at greene-hills. I had many problems, and ended up in the hall alot, but in 5th grade, my teacher impacted my life so much, positively, Miss Griffin. I only wonder if shes still there. She infact was amazing, and taught me, that learning can be fun. I can't, unfourtinatly, say that for anyone else really.

Posted March 15, 2004
I currently have a 2nd grade child at Greene-Hills and I am extremely pleased with the staff at this school. I am very comfortable approaching any staff member and always feel welcome. The PTA provides many programs for the students and is open to new people becoming involved. I do not find it to be 'clicky' and enjoy volunteering to help out whenever needed. Greene-Hills also has an enrichment program after school in the fall and winter that my child enjoys. Attendance is free and the children enjoy the classes offered.

Greene-Hills School 2

Posted June 13, 2003
I have generally been happy with the quality of care my son had recieved at the schools he has been to. I am not at all impressed with the way the teachers treat the children in this school. Some of the teachers hand out detentions to my 1st grader like they are going out of style. He is not a bad kid. Just needs a bit of extra attention and unfortunately I do not believe this is a school that helps children as far as teachers go. The principal and a few other staff members seem caring but it is a far cry from what I would call a good school.

718 Pine St, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified Greene-Hills School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.