Bad
Good

My boys just started Greene Hills, and we have been so pleased. Teachers and staff are attentive and my kids love going to school. Can't beat that.

Greene-Hills School has been completely rebuilt and is now K-8. It's beautiful. I've found the administration staff and teachers to be wonderful. 2015 & 2016 have been fantastic years. My children have received a quality education in a terrific environment. They foster kids to become well-rounded. They encourage them to practice good values and be good responsible people to their peers and members of society in general! Greatschools.org needs to get updated current and accurate data.

Greene Hills School has a very caring staff who show real concern for their students, they spend time working as a team with the students and the parents, they have great programs and I love the different family functions during the year! We Love Greene Hills School!

Greene Hills is a great school, I went there, my kids go there, and I have always been happy.

i love greene hills school my kids do too. I love PTA comitte

My son attends this school and has been K-2. He will be going into 2nd grade this year. I am so happy with this school; the teachers, principal are parents are all wonderful. I am so sad to see Mrs. Jehnings go. She was a wonderful teacher and my son loved her very much! However, every teacher in this school are wonderful as well.

Greene Hills is a great school. The teacher are excellent and the principal is doing a great job.

I have 2 children currently attending Green-Hills School. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think the school is. My daughters are in third and fifth grade and this the 4th year they are there ,not only an=m I pleased by the education but all the extras to. The principal as well as the entire staff are very helpful, it doen't matter who your child's teacher is any teacher will help you,it is like one big family, all the teachers , adminatrative staff, nurse,ect. seem to know all the children and their families, another great thing about Green-Hills is the family involvment , I can't believe how many family members attend funtions as well as all the teachers, The amount of fathers amazes me .I have never had a feeling that my children are not important and not getting the education they deserve. I love Greene-Hills School.

Last modified Greene-Hills School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.