Bristol, CT

Posted October 08, 2013
I really enjoy Ivy Drive School as a parent..My daughter just started there and she is doing wonderful...I really think this is an excellent school...

Posted April 10, 2012
Ivy Drive is a small neighborhood school (difficult to find these days) in an extremely convenient (everything you could possibly need is within 5 miles) and affordable location. It still has many stay-at-home parents and walkers, which gives it a family feel. Overall, we've had caring, wonderful teachers. Studies are differentiated depending on students' ability and the kids do an amazing amount of reading. First rate art program - my kids love it. I've investigated schools in other towns, charter schools, magnet schools, private schools and I've even had my kids in the local parochial schools. For us, Ivy Drive is head and shoulders above the rest!

Posted May 04, 2011
I have two children that are attending the school and I love the parent involment with Ivy drive. You won't find a more dedicated staff.

Ivy Drive School 4

Posted April 20, 2007
Excellent, involved teachers. Family oriented school.

Ivy Drive School 4

Posted October 12, 2005

Posted March 02, 2005
My daughter just started at ivy Drive this past year and it has been a wonderful experience for all of us. Half way through the year there were some circumstances that required my daughter to get a little bit of extra attention. The teachers and staff were very attentive to her needs and even after the situation was over they still made sure that they paid close attention to her needs. The school has made my 6 year old daughter aware of current events as well as helping her to succeed as a student.

Ivy Drive School 3

Posted April 16, 2004
- a former student

Ivy Drive School
160 Ivy Dr, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified Ivy Drive School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ivy Drive School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top