Bristol, CT

South Side School 0

Posted July 26, 2009
We have 2 children in this school. We have been very pleased in the leadership communication & quick responses to our concerns and comments. We also love the teachers and our extended day Mrs Lindberg & Mrs Sexton's Kindergarten program. It really gives our children more structured time to learn. I have seen a big difference in my 1st grader last year due to being able to take advantage of the extended day Kindergarten & continued support from Mrs Alves, 1st grade working with our child. We love the Pre K program too, Mrs Onley and Mrs 'L' have been very involved in my child education & socially too as well as there has been an open communication between them and us, the parents about how my child is doing and what we can do to help him get better. Thank you South Side School, we are proud of you.

South Side School 3

Posted May 22, 2008

South Side School 5

Posted April 04, 2006

South Side School 5

Posted August 16, 2004
I have two children in the South Side School. I am extremely happy with the education that they are receiving. I am also very happy with the teachers, staff and administration of South Side School. They have encouraged my children to read, tackle math and science, and to think independently and creatively.

South Side School
Tuttle Rd, Bristol, CT  06010
Last modified South Side School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Side School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top