PK-5, 7-8
Brookfield, CT

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

2012-2013 is a great year for CLA. We have a wonderful group of students who come from several surrounding towns, with many different cultures represented.Our sports and the arts programs are expanding even as our academic programs continue to raise the bar for your children's learning. Our childcare program, Little Blessings at CLA, serving 18 months to age 3, is enrolling new students, with Miss Emily and her staff ready to provide nurture and care for all your "Little Blessings".
March 6, 2013

Christian Life Academy 4

Posted June 07, 2013
Both my sons entered CLA after a period of home schooling and transitioned very easily. One important benefit of this being a smaller school is a nurturing environment yet it still offers many extra curricular activities. Fostering a strong school community and embracing the different cultures represented at this school is clearly evidenced. My sons have benefitted from the Godly examples set by both the faculty and administration. I recommend it to others who are looking for a school which is dedicated to providing a learning environment that has a comprehensive approach in educating your child.

Christian Life Academy 5

Posted March 13, 2013
Love this school - my children are safe in the hands of loving teachers and administration. They are concerned with my children's academic improvement as well as their character development.

Christian Life Academy 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I have my 2 kids at CLA for 10 years...Is a blessing for us...even this year we had pass to hard time and a lot of changes...but I will try to never give up! That is what the Bible tell us...

Christian Life Academy 4

Posted April 21, 2006
I have found the school to be excellent academically. They have Music, art and gym. Along with other extracurricular activities. Parents are encouraged to be involved. I would highly recommend this school.

Christian Life Academy 5

Posted February 09, 2005
My son used to go to a daycare center 2 days/week. Every since I placed him here at CLA in the Nursery 3 class (2 days/week), he's been more enthusiastic about going to class. He has learned so much more than the day care center and loves his teachers, where as before he never really mentioned his teacher's names. I believe that he loves this school so much more, because of the close and personal interaction with his teachers and a sense that they really care about him. Even though my son can be very stubborn as well as shy, they work with him patiently and lovingly encouraging his participation and involvement. This is an excellent nursery school and I am so happy that I found a place like this for him.

Christian Life Academy
133 Junction Rd, Brookfield, CT  06804
Last modified Christian Life Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5, 7-8
Christian Life Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top