PK-5, 7-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

2012-2013 is a great year for CLA. We have a wonderful group of students who come from several surrounding towns, with many different cultures represented.Our sports and the arts programs are expanding even as our academic programs continue to raise the bar for your children's learning. Our childcare program, Little Blessings at CLA, serving 18 months to age 3, is enrolling new students, with Miss Emily and her staff ready to provide nurture and care for all your "Little Blessings".
March 06, 2013

Bad
Good

Both my girls have been attending CLA for several years now and love it. They are studying and learning beyond their grade level. I love the small classroom sizes and our girls have become close with students of all ages as well as gotten to know many of the staff members. CLA expands upon the Godly foundation set at home and is a great partner in building a strong foundation.

Both my sons entered CLA after a period of home schooling and transitioned very easily. One important benefit of this being a smaller school is a nurturing environment yet it still offers many extra curricular activities. Fostering a strong school community and embracing the different cultures represented at this school is clearly evidenced. My sons have benefitted from the Godly examples set by both the faculty and administration. I recommend it to others who are looking for a school which is dedicated to providing a learning environment that has a comprehensive approach in educating your child.

Love this school - my children are safe in the hands of loving teachers and administration. They are concerned with my children's academic improvement as well as their character development.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted March 06, 2013

I have my 2 kids at CLA for 10 years...Is a blessing for us...even this year we had pass to hard time and a lot of changes...but I will try to never give up! That is what the Bible tell us...

Last modified Christian Life Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5, 7-8