Center Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2014
Terrible school. The administration do not care if children are struggling. Needs are ignored and children fall through the cracks to save the district a buck.

Posted February 02, 2010
Great school! We are new to Brookfield and I was concerened about my son not knowing anyone and how he would transition. The teachers are great, the programs are great and most importantly I feel safe with my son attending this school.

Posted January 03, 2010
Excellent school. Very attentive to children's needs. Very happy with the ease into kindergarten with the 3 half and 2 full day program!

Posted September 03, 2005
I have twin daughters in the kindergarten at center school. This school is older but has been lovingly maintained, and it is bright and cheery for the kids. It is great because it only has kindergarten and 1st grade which makes the first time school experience feel more personalized for the kids. It provides a great caring and nurturing environment for the kids. My girls had been non stop excited about school and that makes me feel good that they are getting such a positive start.

Posted August 08, 2005
I do not agree with comment that this school lacks special needs programs. This school has one the best in the state. I have several friends that have students in the special needs program and they don't even live in this district. I had a little bit of a problem with the Kindegarten teachers but the 1st grade teachers were by far excellent in my eyes. Both of my children were put in the advanced reading program which I feel helped my children gain much more extensive reading comprehension skill. All in all it has a few minor problems at the K level but every child that I know has come out of this school with what they needed and more.

Center Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2004
center school has a poor attitude as far as special needs programs; children are not encouraged to progress as to their abilities but are rather lumped into 'cookie cutter'programs despite IEP law and children are typically below average for their groups (down syndrome, autism etc)

Center Elementary School
8 Obtuse Hill, Brookfield, CT  06804
Last modified Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Center Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top