Posted October 08, 2011
This is a top notch school. The teachers are caring and very good. They push the kids to do their very best. The kids are expected to work hard, study and succeed. If your child is strong in math and literacy there are more advanced classes to keep them moving forward at a quicker pace. The school is safe and a great place for learning to occur. The principle cares alot about the school and the students and really takes the time to learn all the kids names as soon as they walk through the front door. Our school has acheived really strong CMT scores again. My kids come home very happy from Whisconier they love their school and so do I.

Posted September 29, 2009
Great teachers and faculty doing their best for all of the students.

Posted April 01, 2009
This school is absolutely wonderful. My son is in 5th grade here and I find that his teachers are attentive and caring. His progress reports are e-mailed to me and if he has not handed something in, his teachers usually notify me. He is doing so much better here than he did in his prior school, and he is happier here as well!

Posted March 15, 2009
I love WMS! I've lived in six states and have went to multiple middle schools and by far, WMS has been the best school I have ever attended. Not only curriculum, but the way it's teached causes WMS to be the best school I have ever experienced.

Posted May 20, 2008
I really like the school! When I do not understand something, my teachers are always at hand and help me to solve my problems.

Whisconier Middle School 1

Posted May 02, 2008
Worse than unsatisfactory. This school was horrible. The teachers don't really care, they're not helpful, and we're unable to provide a decent education/enviorment for me. The extra help/disabilitie program is terrible.

Posted February 23, 2008

Whisconier Middle School 4

Posted December 29, 2005

Whisconier Middle School 1

Posted July 16, 2004

Whisconier Middle School
17 West Whisconier Rd, Brookfield, CT  06804
Last modified Whisconier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whisconier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top