Burlington, CT

Posted April 30, 2014
This school was one of the reasons we moved to Burlington, great teachers, curriculum, region10 has an outstandiing music program. Wonderful teacher / parent support. People here really care about their children and supporting the school system.

Posted March 03, 2013
Out of all schools in ct, for my children, this school is outstanding, they really put an effort into our kids, and i find my child comes home very happy each and every day. yes give these teachers a raise.

Posted February 19, 2013
Great school, great kids, great staff and great administrators. I'm glad we were able to find a town with such a great school.

Posted October 17, 2006
I have two kids at Lake Garda, one in K and one in Pre-K. The one in Pre-K absolutely loves it. My son in K is doing well, but does not love the amount of structure. The communication between school and home is wonderful. I am very happy with the school, the teachers and the administration. The PTA is very involved, a great group to be associated with. The VP is over the top, great! Would highly recommend.

Lake Garda Elementary School
61 Monce Rd, Burlington, CT  06013
Last modified Lake Garda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Garda Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top