Posted September 28, 2014
So very happy with dodd school. The teachers have been so supportive and absolutely wonderful. I did not think we have such great communication in middle school, I'm so pleasantly surprised. Really looking forward to the rest of our time here.

Posted September 16, 2012
stay away....that's all I'm going to say... stay. away. Horrible place. Don't send your kids here under any circumstances!!!!

Posted January 30, 2011
Great environment for learning! We hope the budget will allow the present team to continue to do such a good job! I highly recommend Dodd Middle School for the athletic and music programs too!

Posted November 16, 2010
dodd middle school is a great community for students to learn. They have an advanced math class for students who need it and teachers come extra early to school if a student needs extra help and it is beneficial to my children

Posted March 11, 2010

Posted September 13, 2009
Dodd was a wonderful school for our daughter. The teachers and administration truly care about the students. Middle school is a scary time for parents and students alike; Dodd made it a great experience! Thank you.

Posted June 22, 2009

Dodd Middle School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
My twins are in 7th grade and now almost done with their first year at Dodd. They have done nothing but excelled academically and socially. The teachers on their team are the finest I have seen yet. The kids have really blossomed during their transition to the middle school and adore every one of their teachers. I think your Dodd experience is what you choose to make of it as well - for both the kids and the parents.

Dodd Middle School 2

Posted December 10, 2008
Moved here for the schools reputation and education. Very disappointed is all I can say. The bullying and groups of kids that gang up on each other is horrible. The school seems to push it aside. The education is very good, however the groups of kids that are ruining it is terrible. I hope the staff get their acts together.

Posted January 12, 2008

Dodd Middle School
100 Park Place, Cheshire, CT  06410
Last modified Dodd Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dodd Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top