Posted March 19, 2014
Morgan is a great school - my son is a senior there and got into his 1st choice (very competitive) school. I feel he is well-prepared for college (at least academically!). The school could do more for the students in the middle, but they are headed in the right direction under the current administration. Looking forward to a new Morgan School building in 2016.

Posted March 19, 2014
The School system in Clinton, to my family, is simply the best! When my two kids started Kindergarten they have had extraordinary teachers that have set the path for them to focus and be self motivators. Both kids are on the honor roll and continue to strive for their very best. I say thank you to all the teachers that have taught my children.

Posted February 01, 2011
a broad range of academic levels to accomodate every student's needs. my daughter has since graduated from The Morgan School and gone onto a private college with high academic standards. within the college student body, she and other Morgan grads were better prepared for college work incl. writing than students who had come from expensive private Prep-schools. The students in the Clinton school system really are offered an excellent education.

Posted May 25, 2010
I am the parent of three Morgan Alumni. All three of my children graduated from Morgan in the past five years, were admitted into their top-choice schools, and are regularly on the dean's list at their respective colleges. Morgan prepared each of my kids academically however, in my opinion, Morgan's best quality is the social cohesiveness of the student body!!!

The Morgan School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers are young and energenic!

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008
My daughter attends Morgan High School and is in the Honors Program. We're blown away by the quality of education she is getting. She works hard, (3-4 hours of homework a night) and we're certain she'll be well prepared for college.

The Morgan School 2

Posted March 15, 2006

Posted December 03, 2005
The teachers and atmosphere are great, but what really made us move to Clinton and send our son to Morgan was so he could experience the traditon and legacy left by the 1987 Class SS State Football Champions.

Posted August 05, 2005
We have moved around a lot and my son has always had a hard time adjusting to new teachers, let alone everything else that goes with moving. The teachers a Morgan went out of thier way to get him up to speed and to the same level as the other students.

The Morgan School
27 Killingworth Turnpike, Clinton, CT  06413
Last modified The Morgan School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Morgan School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.