Cromwell, CT

Edna C. Stevens School 5

Posted September 29, 2013
I had the pleasure of being a room mom for my son's second grade class last year. This allowed me to have a first hand opportunity to see the school's day to day processes. The teachers were caring and involved. They communicated well with the students and fellow staff members as well as with helpers like me. The office staff was also a contributing asset for the school. They were very well organized and happy to help in any way they could. It was my pleasure to be a part, all be it a small one, in the ESC school system. My son benifited tremendously from his time at ECS and I am very grateful.

Edna C. Stevens School 4

Posted October 29, 2009
I have been pleased overall with the instruction my children have received. Both my children were reading before December in K! The Principal is wonderful! She is hands on and really cares.

Edna C. Stevens School 0

Posted December 05, 2008
I think that the teachers at ECS do a wonderful job. My children have been very lucky in getting experienced teachers that go out of their way to make the increasing demands from the 'No child Left Behind' and CMT mandates still fun. I think the administration does a great job making sure they have hired quality, caring teachers. If a teacher does not make the grade then he or she is let go.

Edna C. Stevens School 2

Posted October 22, 2008

Edna C. Stevens School 5

Posted September 19, 2006
The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader.

Edna C. Stevens School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
The teachers of both my children ( Mrs. Destefano grade2 & Ms. Bacon Grade 3) have been wonderful! They have made contact, and allowed parent participation on many levels. The school has a varied curriculum to meet all the students needs, and I just couldn't be more pleased!

Edna C. Stevens School