PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This K-8th grade school is Great! We enjoy having our children come home happy and excited about their school and what they learned. The teachers are all certified in their field and many teachers have taught at the school for years.

A++ School!! This is the first year for my two children at SPSH. We came from the public school. We could not be more pleased with the leadership of the principal, the dedicated staff, the full curriculum, the respectful students, the involved parents, the beautiful building, and the affordable tuition it has to offer. If you are thinking about a school for your family, please go visit our school.

Saint Peter Sacred Heart is an excellent school. The teachers are extremely dedicated and have brought a love of teaching into their classrooms. My daughter started at Sacred heart and we continued with the merger. The changes and the growth with the school have been positive. The principal, teachers and administrative staff are supportive and they all seem to know all of the children in the school. They have competive basketball teams along with a talented track team. Their academics run from having advanced classes to helping students that require a more individualized way of learning. The school has a multicultural student body which has enriched the experience at SPSH. Their yearly multicultural fair exhibits food, cultural customs, dances from many of the students cultural backgrounds. SPSH is a "must see".

Great academic and spritual program. Core Catholic values. Middle school has top notch science program with excellent science teacher

This school is wonderful. I came from a public school and had no idea about anything having to do with religion. I came to Sacred Heart and I learned so much. When we had the merger with St. Peters I was definitely scared. When that first day came I didn't know what to expect. Now three years later most of my best friends are from St. Peter's and I am having the time of my life. I'd like to thank all the teachers and staff of this school for making my chance of having a Catholic eduactaion an enjoyable one.

My school St. Peter- Sacred Heart provides a wonderful education and will help you suceed in your life with the good teachers, principals, and students. My school is excellent and gives a good education.

This school is a wonderful place for children to learn! The combination of spirituality and academic excellence allows this school to provide an exceptional learning environment. The students have a true love of learning and the teachers truly love what they do! I know that my children will be ready for their next academic steps when they leave this school!

My daughter attends this school and loves every thing about it. She has attended this school Pre-K. The classes offered here are great. She is having a great time putting together her science project and this year she particapted in a competion at the Peabody Museam. What a great expereince. The teachers are great and give her a lot of support during the year. I am so glad I stayed with St. Peter/Sacred Heart after the merger.

St. Peter-Sacred Heart School had some growing pains as two schools were reconfigured into one stronger school. We have dedicated, caring parents, students that love to learn, and teachers that go above and beyond. We have an unequalled Early Learning Center for babies as young as 6 weeks old. We hold NEAS&C Accreditation and our Early Learning Center is licensed by the State of Connecticut. Come and visit either campus and see active learning in a loving catholic school atmosphere.

The schools have merged two years ago due to decreased enrollment and we had hoped that the merger would've helped with the enrollment and class sizes but most families left because they were not very satified with how the merger was done. I feel as a parent that is involved that I am the one and few parents that are involved basically because most of the pasrents are unsatified with the administration and the lack of communication and last minute notice on events occuring at the the school. There seems to be a lack of respect towards the parnets instead of thanking them and appreciating them for sending their child to this catholic school when there are two others down the road. There is a high turnover of teachers from year to year so I never know who might be my child's teacher until the first day of school.

Last modified St. Peter School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8