Posted March 06, 2012
This K-8th grade school is Great! We enjoy having our children come home happy and excited about their school and what they learned. The teachers are all certified in their field and many teachers have taught at the school for years.

Posted January 13, 2012
A++ School!! This is the first year for my two children at SPSH. We came from the public school. We could not be more pleased with the leadership of the principal, the dedicated staff, the full curriculum, the respectful students, the involved parents, the beautiful building, and the affordable tuition it has to offer. If you are thinking about a school for your family, please go visit our school.

Posted January 12, 2012
Saint Peter Sacred Heart is an excellent school. The teachers are extremely dedicated and have brought a love of teaching into their classrooms. My daughter started at Sacred heart and we continued with the merger. The changes and the growth with the school have been positive. The principal, teachers and administrative staff are supportive and they all seem to know all of the children in the school. They have competive basketball teams along with a talented track team. Their academics run from having advanced classes to helping students that require a more individualized way of learning. The school has a multicultural student body which has enriched the experience at SPSH. Their yearly multicultural fair exhibits food, cultural customs, dances from many of the students cultural backgrounds. SPSH is a "must see".

St. Peter School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Great academic and spritual program. Core Catholic values. Middle school has top notch science program with excellent science teacher

St. Peter School 3

St. Peter School 1

Posted February 03, 2010
This school is wonderful. I came from a public school and had no idea about anything having to do with religion. I came to Sacred Heart and I learned so much. When we had the merger with St. Peters I was definitely scared. When that first day came I didn't know what to expect. Now three years later most of my best friends are from St. Peter's and I am having the time of my life. I'd like to thank all the teachers and staff of this school for making my chance of having a Catholic eduactaion an enjoyable one.

Posted February 03, 2010
My school St. Peter- Sacred Heart provides a wonderful education and will help you suceed in your life with the good teachers, principals, and students. My school is excellent and gives a good education.

Posted February 03, 2010
This school is a wonderful place for children to learn! The combination of spirituality and academic excellence allows this school to provide an exceptional learning environment. The students have a true love of learning and the teachers truly love what they do! I know that my children will be ready for their next academic steps when they leave this school!

St. Peter School