9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have one child at IHS and one who graduated last year. I cant say enough good things about this school! My children love (loved) it, the teachers are dedicated and strict, but very fair and always available for extra help if needed. My son who graduated last year is at a highly competitive college, and is doing fabulously, a big part due to what he learned at IHS.

I graduated June 2013 and I have to say that Immaculate High School did a great job in preparing me for college. With the Honors and AP classes, I felt very prepared transitioning into college. The teachers are great and dedicated to helping students, and the small size makes it feel like a family. IHS is definitely a great place to send your kids if you want them to become well rounded students.

I graduated Immaculate High in June of 2011 and I must say: I loved this school. The teachers were focused, innovative, and loved their work and were always willing to help the students whenever they needed it. The students are very friendly, save for a few. The sports were challenging and engaging and each student was given the same opportunity. This school prepared me for college and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

My daughter is a freshman at Immaculate this year. She is very happy with the school and she loves her teachers. The teachers are very available for extra help for the students. It is very easy to track student progress and upcoming assignments through Edline. The administration is very open and available to parents. The sports programs are great for the students. Volunteerism is a priority for the school and part of the graduation requirements. Overall, I honestly don't have any complaints; as long as my child is happy and excelling, I am happy too.

this school is truly amazing. of course every school has its clicks and what not but the teachers are cool and mostly everyone there is friendly! i personally think that people choose to say that they 'hate' immaculate due to the fact they were either forced or dont try in their classes. for me i am able to balance out school along with my other current activities!

i absolubtly hate it, im currently attending ihs and the teachers are all pathetic except for a select few all the rest dont take it seriously and rather give us busy work rather then teach

Excellent school. Top notch faculty. Everyone here is like family. My son was extremely well prepared for college.

Save gas, and go local. This school, with its extracurriculars such as chorus, theater, field or ice hockey, tennis, golf, swim teams- its AP and Latin, Journalism and Environmental Science classes, dedicated staff and exceptional student body can serve students whose parents would otherwise consider traveling down to Fairfield Prep/Laurelton Hall, or paying through the nose at Wooster, Canterbury, Kent, Trinity-Pawling, or Brunswick and Sacred Heart. It has a nice large campus, right across from Tarrywile Park, the largest ubran park in the state of CT. Granted its buildings need some updates and improvements- thus often gets overlooked by families who value image and name-dropping over actual quality, and qualities that go unseen (but are lived and felt). For under $10K tuition, this school educates high schoolers with less than the state gives the public schools per student, yet turns out highly educated, well-rounded students.

Relative to private schools in the area such as Wooster, TP and Canterbury. There is much more value. Found that the honors programs is as challenging as the above schools. Its a great school.

My son is currently attending IHS. I'm very happy with the school and more importantly, he is happy. He is involved in student organizations, athletics, social activities and gets excellent grades. The teachers and administrators are always available to students and parents. IHS provodes a well-rounded experience.

Last modified Immaculate High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12